Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Shorts

The shorts?! Whatda? Haha! Yes, it is! You read it, right. The shorts! Yeah, the shorts! I know. I know, it's kinda weird like why would I blog  this pair of shorts. It's just a plain jersey maroon shorts with yellow and black stripes as its sides. At first, it might look that there's no impact on you (yes, prolly) on me, too! (at first...) But yeah, it did. Just recently...  actually.

Anyway, just for you to know, guys, this pair of shorts was worn during that "day". (Wahaha, even I myself couldn't label it nor identify nor describe what it was, but, well, just go with this one and you'll know, though.) That "day" that made my life changed, my love life actually. To be more known to this guys, you can actually look or read one of the blogs before this entitled "Assurance in Trust" then you'll prolly.... 

At first, yeah, it was just a plain jersey shorts worn, as we Filipino's call it "pambahay", for everyday use. But when I saw that video, tadaa! It actually changed my life. Even I have thought of something too crazy to think about. Yeah! E. g. Killing thyself. Yeah, I was crazy enough that "day". Haha! Crazy me! I know. (Thanks for the one who cared, you know who you are guys!) But right now, whenever I see it. Damn! The flashback starts to rewind, like oh my gee, it was that pair of shorts he was wearing that freaking day. Oh my gee! Really! Well! I can't do anything about it now. Just have to move on... but yeah, it still has an impact. Yeah, yeah! Silly me to think of these things... Haha! Laugh it off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment