Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Angelaaaaa!!


March 11, 2013

She was already crying when I logged in. 

Angela: Why don't you do class?
Me: Huh? I'm doing the class.
Angela: No, not today.
Me: No class today?
Angela: No.
Me: What?
Angela: Why you don't... out?
Me: Me? Out? Bye bye?
Angela: Yes.
Me: When?
Angela: 27.
Me: Again?
Angela: 27.
Me: Teacher no class. Teacher on holiday... forever! Don't cry. We still have 2 weeks to go.
Angela: Yes.
Me: Is that the reason why you're cying?
Angela: You.. bye bye.
Me: On 27. Not today.
Angela: Yes, I know. My mom said.
Me: Did Eby call your mom?
Angela: Why you bye bye EBy? 2:59
Me: Because I have to. I will go another place.In another place, no EBY.
Angela: Yes
Me: But you don't have to worry because after me, another teacher will be very very nice.
Angela: No. (She started crying again)
Me: Don't cry please.. Maybe, another teacher.. very very pretty. Prettier than teacher.
Angela: No.





March 13, 2013

Angela: Teacher, the 31th, my birthday. 
Me: Oh no, I will not be here on your birthday
Angela: It's okay. 
Me: Maybe when you grow up, we....
Angela: Teacher! When is your birthday?
Me: My birthday is on 7/11.
Angela: Oh no!

Then I interrupted her and told her to continue with the lesson.

Me: Okay now, what is this?
Angela: It's a cow.And she started crying again! :(
Me: Oh, are you crying again? Why?
Angela: But your birthday...
Me: Why?
Angela: I want me and you. 
Me: What?
Angela: I want me and you on your birthday. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you interact with young Asian women!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete