Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Finding Nemo Quotes

Finding Nemo Quotes

Bruce (the shark) : I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. 

 
This is Bruce the shark with Marlin and Dory.
Crush (the sea turtle) : Saw the whole thing, dude. First you were all like "whoa", and we were like "whoa", and you were like "whoa..." 


This is Crush the sea turtle (the big one) with Squirt (his son) , Marlin and Dory.
Marlin (at the jellyfish field) : So, we're cheating death now, that's what we're doing, and we're having fun at the same time, I can do this, just be careful... 

Dory (at the jellyfish field) : Yeah, be careful I don't make you cry when I win! 


Dory (at the jellyfish field) : Give it up old man, you can't fight evolution, I was built for speed! 


Dory (to the little jellyfish) : I shall call him "squishy" and he shall be mine and he shall be my "squishy"




Dory and Marlin's conversation going to the  dark side of the ocean to get the mask...


Dory: Hey there Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do?

Marlin: No, I don't wanna know.
Dory (singing) : Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
Marlin: Dory, no singing.
Dory (continuing) : Ha ha ha ha ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim, you want to swim. 



Marlin (to Dory) : No, of course I like you. It's because I like you I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated emotion.


Marlin (to Nemo's father's classmates) : Well, you can't hold on to them forever, can you?

Gill : No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I was so ready to get out, so ready to taste that ocean. I was willing to put you in harm's way to get there. Nothing should be worth that.


This is Gill talking to Nemo in the fish tank.
Dory (to Marlin when Marlin was about to give up in finding nemo) : No. No, you can't. ... STOP! Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave... if you leave... I just, I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two... forty-two... I remember it, I do. It's there. I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... and I'm home. Please... I don't want that to go away. I don't want to forget.


Dory and Marlin
Marlin (to Crush) : How do you know if they're ready?
Crush (to Marlin) : Well, you never really know, but when they know, you know, y'know?

4 comments:

  1. Great Post very emotional!! :(
    -Myles Elmes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this comment!!!
      -Myles Elmes

      Delete
  2. I felt all of my feelings seeped out of me while reading this!!!
    -Myles Elmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Myles Elmes guy has issues apparently. But I love him even more now. Also dory makes me horny.

    ReplyDelete