Monday, March 4, 2013

The Last Song

The Last Song
-By Nicholas Sparks


-I don't have too many lectures left in my time card

-Love is fragile and we're not always its best caretakers. We just meddle it through it into the best we can and hope that this fragile thing survives against all odds

-I'm having my PMS syndrome.. Y'know what that means? it's Pissed-at-Men Syndrome

-I like you more than a lot

-Truth only means something when it's hard to admit! Don't you get that? 

-Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more. 

-We're not perfect. Any of us. We make mistakes, we screw up but then we forgive and move forward. 

-It's not. This is just another... another part of our terrific summer. Not one of the better parts I admit. 

1 comment:

  1. This my inspiration to start drama club!!!! ;)
    -Myles Elmes

    ReplyDelete