Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Poems

My love

I love you since I met you
You hate me since then
I'm just asking for attention
But you never look back
I'm not asking for something 
Just allow me to love you 
The way I'm doing

In-love with you

I promise not to love someone
because I'm not ready yet
Then you came into my life 
And all has change 
I left my promise untrue
Cause I can;t keep the secret 
That I'm in-love with you

Before I felt

Never before I felt this way
There's a deep dark secret to say
I know my heart is only for you
And I know it's true
From an angel, he said
He was chosen for me

Deep Inside

I may not be so serious as you see in my actions
I may not say "I love you" as you expect me to say
You may not feel my gentle touch when you louch
You may not hear the thing I said about you

But my heart shouts with joy every time I see you
Cause love is not to say just "I love you"
Or to love is just now to hold you so close

Love is shown in mysterious ways 
You may thought that I don't care for you
You may thought that I don't love you

But this I know, I know for sure
That deep inside my heart
I really do love you

Fake Glare

Every time I wake up, all I wish is to see you
To comfort you, I will kiss you dearly
To be right there beside you so I can see you clearly
I love you with all my heart and soul
And I really love you so

You're close yet so far
You're in-love but not with me
What can I do?
I can't let you go?

Anything for love

Never in my life have I felt this way
Since the moment, I saw you that very day
I wouldn't ask for anything
Just understand what I am saying

You are the one that I adore
And I wouldn't ask for anything more
How I wish that I could always be with you
And there's nothing more, I wouldn't do

Realizing Love

Every time I look at you
I feel so strange
As if there is something new
And that it will change

I can't explain why
Or how I feel inside
As I look into your eyes
There's the feeling I can't hide

And yet I realized
That it was love
Wanting to burst out
And will give you everything I love

Bind of my love

I am thinking every time of what I will do
For this brain of mine, to clear its thoughts of you
For the moment I think, there is this feeling
That I'm gonna sink
From the very place I am standing 
I want this feeling to stop
But I just can't get you out 
Because all of my love for you I will bind





I did it myself. Sorry about these poems.. Haha! So lame....

1 comment:

  1. I was mesmerized by the poems until I saw that bottom line, no person should see there poem as lame!!! >.<
    -Myles Elmes

    ReplyDelete