Monday, March 18, 2013

My student...Irene!


 March 18, 2013

Me: I will miss you.
Irene: Why?
Me: Kunyang (Korean for just). Nothing...
Irene: Why? You go out?
Me: Later after class. 
Irene: Aaahhh.... Ah, teacher! Teacher, will go? Go out EBy, March, April, May?
Me: March!
Irene: (dropped her jaw)
Me: Hey?!
Irene: Really? When? When?
Me: EBy will tell you.
Irene: You know when? Do you know date?
Me: Of course!
Irene: Ahhh... When? Tell me please.
Me: 27!
Irene: 9 days.
Me: 7 days left. 
Irene: Oh my God! Why?
Me: You will have a new teacher on April.
Irene: Why you go out EBy? Oh, why?
Me: Kunyang.. 
Irene: Tell me, why you will go out? Why?
Me: Because I will go home! Haha! Nah, just kidding.. Kunyang!
Irene: Oh my God.
Me: So April, May, June... So for 3 months, you will have a new teacher! 
Irene: And? Next?
Me: What do you mean next?
Irene: April, May June?
Me: Because your contract would end on June 3.
Irene: Ahh.. teacher! Bembum (Korean)
Me: What? What's lembum?

Irene: Thinking breaking!
Me: Why?
Irene: I will kakaotalk for you!
Me: When?
Irene: Anytime!
Me: Okay, I will not erase my kakaotalk. 
Irene: Oh teacher! 
Me: Don't worry, we still have 7 days left.
Irene: Ahh,
Me: On March 27, that would be my last day. So that would be our last day too!

Irene: Awwww!!! No!
Me: Bye bye Irene!
Irene: No!
Me: Well, anyway, don't worry, we'll still see each other still tomorrow. Bye!
Irene: Bye!


Aww.. I'm really gonna miss her. We're like friends. We can talk about anything under the sun. Aigoo! And they're really sad, too! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment