Friday, March 22, 2013

Ms. Candy.... :(

March 22, 2013 
06:30-06:50 Korean Time...

Me: Did EBy call you?
Ms. Candy: Yes.

Me: Really? Why?
Ms. Candy: Eby calls?

Me: Call.
Ms. Candy: Ahh, Mari... Ahh... change. Teacher change.


Me: April maybe. But when will you change your teacher? 
Ms. Candy: Mari, find... Chatting! 

She wrote something in Korean in the chat box:
선생님이사정이 있어서 그만두신다고 하였다
Then, I copied and pasted it in Google Translate then I did understand it.





Me: me? Leaving? Bye-bye? Oh yeah! That would be next week, Wednesday.
Ms. Candy: Why?
Me: Kunyang. (Just) I will rest. I will not come back.
Ms. Candy: Yes?

Me: You will have another teacher.
Ms. Candy: Oh, I cried.. huhu
Me: Weh? (Why?) Chincha? (Really?) Joking!


And oh my God! She's really crying! 

1 comment:

  1. This is what gets me out of bed in the morning!!! :'(
    -Myles Elmes

    ReplyDelete