Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Day SOoOo Amazing


May 13, 2009—- a day so amazing. I never expected it to come yet it happened. Never had I imagined a typical day would turn out into something really fantastic! Here’s what happened:
May 13, 2009 was our enrolment day, a day wherein I could see my classmates on summer season. The day was going very well until it was time to go home. But I really dint go home. Ha ha! I went to SM Mall of Asia to meet my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious friend. (A Friend? Nah!! I don’t think so!! Ha ha!) i call ourselves BFF! oh no! BFWB! (if you want to know the meaning just come ask me! ha ha!)


I waited for about an hour in front of Mcdonald’s but of course, as usual, i bought myself my favorite Mcfloat! ha ha! After half an hour, they came. He was with his friend/co-worker. We went straight to the ticket booth to buy ourselves ticket for the X-Men: Wolverine Origin. Unfortunately, the movie stared 15 minutes before we arrived at the ticket booth. So again, we waited for another hour for the movie. But since they were already starving, we looked for either Mang Inasal or Karate Kid. The funny thing was we knew that SM MOA is the largest Mall on Asia; we consumed almost half an hour seeking for that 2 restaurant. But since we passed on Karate Kid and BFF likes to eat there, so we were. But due to my eating disorder, I didn’t eat much. After eating we went to the ticket booth to buy tickets and again, we were late for a minute. And since it was already getting dark, we went through. We sat on the premiere sits. Oman, me and BFF; that was the sitting arrangement of our sits. As we were watching, of course, BFF held my hand. It was sweet of him knowing he is not a “showy” person. After watching the movie, we already went home.



Oh, before I forget, he noticed my hair. But his reaction made my heart grow fonder. He told me that he liked my hair when it wasn't even treated yet. So, does that mean that he likes me even I wont do anything special on me? Yahoo!
Now, back to the story, as we were in the bus, I slept in his shoulder as he slept on my head. We kissed and hugged each other before going down the bus.
Haaay….. it was a really unexpected day!!!


“REALLY EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED :)!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment