Tuesday, February 19, 2013

God works



Surprise! God knows how much I love surprises. And he never fails to surprise me every time of the day. Everywhere I look all the things and all the people! They’re all what I can call blessings in disguise!
                At first, I never knew that it was already for me until someone tapped my back and whispered “Hey! Here’s the gift you've been longing for!”  And I knew it was God!
He had given me everything I needed in the right place and in the right time. He might not have been given me all I wanted but surely, He has given me all that I needed.

I love how God works!
He really knows what the best is for me. The waiting might have been so long… it took me days, weeks, months and even years for it, but I never did give up!
I just waited, prayed and trusted in Him!
I had once asked, “God, why not now?” I just saw Him smile down form heave. Maybe, He was not yet done doing it. But see? This is how much He loves me!! He has given me you….




I know you've a purpose why’d God have given me you. You have stepped on the circle of my life. God knew I have been really waiting for you. And now that you’re here, I won’t ever let you slip away.
I know i’ll always be blesses because of you. You are God’s gift to me, you’re my angel in disguise. And I thank God for you. God really works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment