Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thoughts # 01


I love you way too much that I have to let you go
This love I’m feeling isn’t right at all


Those passionate kisses and warmth of your embraces,
It just makes me linger for you even more each day
Even those uttered sweet words make me scrape my knees
I fall for it everyday
Oh how I wish and pray that you could be mine
But I doubt, ‘cause your existence is only at night while I sleep in dreams
My pillow is the only witness for those tears I cried for you
But you don’t have to worry, my love
But now, I want to stay away from you
Stay as far as land is from sky
Though I can’t hide the sadness I feel
For I know in forever we can’t make

I know in time, you will find another
Who can give you her heart and even her soul.
Created by : MielLyPie

No comments:

Post a Comment