Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Invested So Much Emotions.. sows… un lang pala!


It was a morning breaker when I was walking on the almost empty street of Pasay City, Manila going to Pasay West National HS to do my on-the-job training or since I will be a future teacher, my practice teaching. I was walking alone that day until I noticed someone was following me. Oh! The nerves! Why was he following me? Trying to rob me? i don’t have any money, my phone is just simply a bar phone! No! don’t rob me… you wont get anything good from me… trying to rape me? Crap! What the heck am I thinking… 


My mind was in panic. My heart was thumping loudly. The wind breeze was getting colder.. oh, I was sweating. God, what was that? I could hear his footsteps coming. Oh no! don’t you dare come any closer. Boy, don’t you fucking dare come any closer. Think! Think! think! think faster! Brain blast! Good thing there were men on the streets, and I think they were watchmen. Ok, so now… walk faster.. a little more faster than the usual but please feet, don’t run. Just walk a little more faster.. you’re almost there. Then stop! Whew! I came in a full stop pretending to fix my shoes. Don’t look at him, don’t look!
Until, one of the watchmen said “Sir!” crap!! I looked behind me. A man , a good-looking man came at me and told me “mis, ung ballpen mo nahulog”. And I say whaaaaaaaaaatttt!!! You asshole! You almost freaked me out! You almost drag me to hell! My heart almost made its way out of me! but since he was a man with sincerity to return my ballpen, I just said “oh, thank you”.

That dumbass! The man I thought would get me out of my shit was just a policeman making a thought of kindness to return my ballpen! What an experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment