Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It Started with a Kiss 2

It started with a Kiss 2
(My favorite lines and scenes)



Episode 11 

Xiang Qin:

I don't want you to see me crying. Why is it only me crying? Why aren't you sad, too? It shouldn't be like this. I can't take it. I can't take it anymore... Only I love you. You... You won't even look at me. You don't love me at all. Zhi Shu, you don't love me anymore?

Zhi Shu: 

Calm down.

Xiang Qin:

No. You have never loved me. Why did you marry me? I can't take it anymore.

-----------------

Zhi Shu:

It doesn't matter if it's jealousy, pain or deep sadness. These kinds of confusing human emotions were something I've never experienced. After meeting Xiang Qin, when she showed in front of me, these hidden emotions I have came out. I didn't know what to do and I was confused, anxious.

The only person Xiang Qin needs is me. Only when Xiang Qin is by my side can I be the real me. 

Xiang Qin:

Zhi Shu, is that true?

Zhi Shu:

It is. I've only recently realized I was jealous. I never thought it would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment