Monday, February 25, 2013

This is why Part 1 (Mike)



This is a conversation between Mike and me.

Mike: I will change time.
Me: Have you called EBy?
Mike: Not yet
Me: So, you should call EBy so they would know that you'll gonna change your time and schedule. 
Mike:  Yes,
Me: So, we only have 3 more days left to see each other. That's so sad. 
Mike: Yes.
Me: And next week your class would be in another time, you'll gonna have another teacher.
Mike: Wait, what? Another teacher?
Me: Yes.
Mike: Ahh.. Why?
Me: It... It's because....
Mike: I like you. I like Mari. 
Me: Hahaha! Wow! Thank you. 
Mike: You're welcome. 



This is Mike. My student during 14:30-14:50 Korean time. (By the way, I'm an Online English Teacher that teaches Korean students.) His Korean name is 차호영 and he is already 24 (Korean age) and 22 (International age). I really like him as he likes me. He is a very good student of mine knowing that he is one year older than me. His participation and cooperation in class is really commendable. I'd like to meet him in person though. Anyway, about our conversation, he'll gonna change his time to 14:30-14:50 to a later time because he'll gonna go study in the University by March. So, probably, I'm not gonna be his teacher anymore and that I have to go soon.... 

You know what, this is the ONE of the two reasons why sometimes I don't want to leave the company. I'm gonna miss my students, really!! Like, they're my first real students and now, knowing that they like me (as their teacher) It's really flattering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment