Wednesday, February 20, 2013

An Untitled Poem


I saw you close your eyes the moment i laid eyes on you. those eyes that speaks louder than your thoughts, those eyes that says what your heart dare not say.


i want to walk with you, go as far as this road can go. go to a place where no one can see us and no one even knows us. i want to be here always by your side. Hoping that this night won’t end. though i know i’ll only be loving you in my sleep, in my dreams.. in my thoughts you’ll always linger. every uttered word, every move made will always remain here in my heart.you can see my smiles, you can hear my laughs and giggles., but listen to my heart. it speaks about my endless love for you. it cries. it pours. it bleeds.
i want to hug you, to kiss you, i want to be yours. i want you to be mine.

-I was cleaning my room when I found a paper with this! I think I wrote this during the time when I was still bitter with my ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment